Key Account Mgr Foodservice
Vandemoortele is a leading European food group that manufactures and sells high-quality food products. Vandemoortele has two business lines; one in frozen bakery products and one in margarines, culinary oils and fats.
In Bakery Products, Vandemoortele offers throughout Europe a wide range of frozen bread products, pastry, sweet treats, patisserie and savoury products for professional users in the bakery and foodservice channels as well as for retailers, who appreciate the quality and convenience of Vandemoortele’s products.
In Margarines, Culinary Oils & Fats, Vandemoortele targets European professional users with a broad portfolio of products that combine processability, taste and flavour, as well as European retailers with private label margarines and frying fats. In addition, Vandemoortele has a number of strong consumer brands in the Benelux such as Vandemoortele®, Vitelma®, Diamant® and Gouda’s Glorie®.
In 2018, Vandemoortele realized a turnover of ca 1,4 billion euro. The Group is present in 12 European countries with 5,200 employees. The Vandemoortele headquarters are located in Ghent, Belgium.
As Key Account Manager Foodservice your objective and your challenge is to manage sales in the Belux Foodservice segment, managing the assigned larger accounts personally, at optimum profit of the company. To establish relationships of trust with decision makers and/or teams of key customers.
The key responsibilities are:
- Key Account Management:
- The successful achievement of country segment results annually as originator, advisor, manager and member of the commercial team by sales volume, profitability and cost control.
- The successful management of the commercial relationships with clients and maintain existing profitable volumes whilst maximizing opportunities to grow new business.
- The follow-up of customer specific NPD flows, logistics, production, stocks, by internal networking in order to guarantee excellent service levels.
- You provide information timely for financial people to proper credit management optimizing the working capital.
- You send all necessary data for correct invoicing. Deal with any disputes.
- Furthermore, you stimulate sales by proposing sales actions, particularly promotional plans.
- You are responsible for the coordination of any requests or complaints from customers/prospects and ensure they are processed.
- You exchange ideas upstream with the supply chain team.
- You implement category action plans at his accounts level.
- Strategy and reporting:
- You manage and participate in drawing up the budget volume and margin, in line with the division's strategy. Use this as a basis for creating specific action items.
- You analyse sales results in relation to budgeted objectives; discuss differences and propose necessary actions to deal with them.
- Next to the above, you report to the Commercial Manager Professional; write internal reports following customer visits.
- You provide all necessary information to the Regional Sales force.
- Market intelligence:
- You analyse and map the market using available figures and data. You translate this in a structured way and use this market information for roll-out of your account plans.
- You play an advising role for the commercial team by relaying any information about the market, the competition, the products, the use of the products, sales conditions, etc.
- You hold a Master degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, etc. or equivalent through experience
- You have min. 5 years of successful commercial experience within the food/FMCG industry.
- You have experience in the professional area (Foodservice).
- You have a well-developed analytical (strong in figures, margins, calculation,…), conceptual and synthetic mindset. At the same time, you are pragmatic, problem-solving and looking for initiative.
- You are able to create trustful relations.
- Above all you are ambitious, energetic, driven and open to receive and give challenges.
- You are a team-player with an open mind mentality.
- As a Food Lover, you are passionate about food.
- You are a well-structured and have strong organizational and negotiation skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, in English, Dutch and French.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||308|