There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people. They’re just people. Doing business. By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set. Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch.
At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
What’s the job?
Maintenance is what keeps a hotel running smoothly. To deliver a great guest experience – a Maintenance Representative will make sure everything is working so guests are safe and comfortable.
- Complete minor repairs such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, painting, repairs to pipe lines, toilets, sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as detailed in the hotel preventative maintenance calendar
- Ensure that assigned equipment is prepared and operational for the following day’s work
- Monitor efficiency of equipment and electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, guest entrance/access doors, television sets, lighting systems and make minor repairs and/or replacements to ensure things are working properly and efficiently at all times
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures in guest rooms, if needed
- Maintain front entrance area, parking area and/or garage, and street entrance in a clean and presentable manner
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the facility, grounds, and exercise/sport facilities (including property signs and lighting)
- Ensure the security of inventory and assets such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc. using established hotel procedures
- Replenish supplies and inventory in a timely and efficient manner, and minimise waste
- Follow established safety procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, unsafe conditions or malfunctioning equipment to the supervisor or manager on duty
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions and/or requests to ensure guest satisfaction
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- Assist with other duties as assigned
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we need from you
- Carrying, lifting, pulling or pushing items weighing up to 100 pounds/45 kilogram
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing
- Working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical skills, preventive maintenance procedures, and reasonable of building equipment and hand tools.
- Communication skills are used frequently when interacting with the other hotel staff and hotel guests
- Reading and writing abilities are used to document or record all tasks completed, to order supplies, to receive instructions for the day or to read equipment repair manuals
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, are used frequently
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays
How do I deliver this?
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all IHG hotels.
Each IHG® hotel brand delivers True Hospitality in their own way, and at the heart of it all are specific, core service skills.
- True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests
- True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay
- True Listening: focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
- True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job
Applicants can apply with us through sending their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 4
Or use the buttons at the bottom of the page
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1707|