Product Manager Professional Belux
Vandemoortele is a leading European food group that manufactures and sells high-quality food products. Vandemoortele has two business lines; one in frozen bakery products and one in margarines, culinary oils and fats.
In Bakery Products, Vandemoortele offers throughout Europe a wide range of frozen bread products, pastry, sweet treats, patisserie and savoury products for professional users in the bakery and foodservice channels as well as for retailers, who appreciate the quality and convenience of Vandemoortele’s products.
In Margarines, Culinary Oils & Fats, Vandemoortele targets European professional users with a broad portfolio of products that combine processability, taste and flavour, as well as European retailers with private label margarines and frying fats. In addition, Vandemoortele has a number of strong consumer brands in the Benelux such as Vandemoortele®, Vitelma®, Diamant® and Gouda’s Glorie®.
In 2018, Vandemoortele realized a turnover of ca 1,4 billion euro. The Group is present in 12 European countries with 5,200 employees. The Vandemoortele headquarters are located in Ghent, Belgium.
In the role of Product Manager Professional Belux you are responsible for the profitability en growth of the category bread, patisserie and Italian savoury.
You are the product expert of this category and you analyse and report the profitability of the product group.
You handle the Portfolio Management of a complete product group, driving innovation on the one hand and complexity reduction on the other for professional customers.
The product manager is locally the guardian of the brands Banquet d’or and Patisserie du chef and manages the brand positioning.
As Product Manager Professional Belux you are part of the marketing team for the professional channel (restaurants, hotels, catering services, bakeries, …)
In this role you report to the Marketing Manager Professional Belux. In this function you will be working from our new Food Experience Center in Ghent.
The key responsibilities are:
- Product Management
- You set up a marketing plan in line with the long-term strategy of the company and the policy of the business line in compliance with market intelligence
- On the technical side of product management you take up the role of chef d’orchestre, this means from idea generation, through pushing for product development to successfully implementing new products into the market
- You establish marketing strategies, including product direction, advertising, packaging, future product development to manage the product category's life cycle
- You translate the category development plans into channel specific plans in close cooperation with the trade marketing manager & local sales teams
- You follow food trends and implement them in your product and activation plan
- You manage different product and brand related projects as a strong project leader
- Profitable growth
- You create profitable growth and monitor, report and steer profitability of both our private label and branded portfolio in terms of volume, revenue and variable contribution
- Market intelligence
- You follow trends and market evolutions as well as strengthening the knowledge on competition.
- Creating added value for our customers
- You translate our developments in strong selling stories in strong cooperation with our culinary chefs and the trade marketing team
- You are an enabler to allow sales to gain market share
- Portfolio management
- You propose and review the optimal product assortment for the product group togheter with the international category managers team.
- You reduce the complexity of the portfolio by executing an annual portfolio analysis with recommendation for innovations, rationalisations and core assortment.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the product group strategy, the marketing & commercial strategy for your product category
- Profitable growth
- You create profitable growth and monitor, report and steer profitability of both our Private Label and Branded Portfolio in terms of volume, revenue and variable contribution
- You hold a Master degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication, Business, etc.
- You have min. 5 years experience within the food/FMCG industry in product and project management.
- You have a well-developed commercial mindset. At the same time, you are hands-on, pragmatic, problem-solving and looking for initiative.
- You are able to create trustful relations.
- Above all you are ambitious, energetic, driven and open to receive and give challenges.
- You are a team-player with an open mind mentality.
- As a Food Lover, you are passionate about food.
- You are a well-structured and have strong organizational and persuasion skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, in English, Dutch and French.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||260|