Brand Marketing Intern
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com www.pepsico.com
PepsiCo BeLux is looking for an independent, enthusiastic and ambitious intern for the Marketing department, for a period of 6 months starting from February onwards.
- You’ll act as a spider in the web between sales, category management and marketing.
- You will support the marketing teams in the creation and execution of the best marketing plans for various snacks.
- During a marketing internship at PepsiCo you will gain experience in different marketing activities for specific brands within these categories and assist in for example the creation of tastings, demo’s, digital campaigns, shop floor campaigns and so on. This way, you get a lot of insight into the marketing and the day-to-day tasks of a marketing department in an FMCG environment.
- In short, a good opportunity, that offers a lot of your own responsibility and gives you the opportunity to gain practical marketing experience with major international brands!
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, is ambitious & result focused and has strong communication skills. So if you are someone who:
- is a Bachelor’s or Master’s student or graduated (max. 3 months) oriented towards marketing;
- has the ability to think outside the box for various projects and generate consumer related content;
- can bring ideas to life – by the way of good communication and team work;
- can confidently take initiative and start your own projects, being organized throughout the process and have a result-oriented focus;
- is proactive and has a hands-on, positive mentality;
- has worked in or is familiar with the Belgian Horeca scene;
- preferably has a driver’s license;
- have experience in working in a digital environment (imperative), you have a proven track record in digital activities. You are curious and interested in the newest developments in digitalization and you keep track of the developments in this field. You are able to display a vision and strategy on this topic to ensure company goals are met;
- is fluent in Dutch, French and English;
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Nederland and Top Employer Europe certification.
In addition to your rewarding job function, we offer excellent working conditions that go hand in hand. For example, you get remunerated for your role as an intern; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
Upload your CV and cover letter! If your profile fits to the role and to PepsiCo, we will invite you for a video interview.
Or via the buttons under the ad.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||286|