Key Account & Category Manager International Accounts
Vandemoortele is a leading European food group that manufactures and sells high-quality food products. Vandemoortele has two business lines; one in frozen bakery products and one in margarines, culinary oils and fats.
In 2018, Vandemoortele realized a turnover of ca 1,4 billion euro. The Group is present in 12 European countries with 5,000 employees. The Vandemoortele headquarters are located in Ghent, Belgium.
Working at Vandemoortele, you will get all the chances to grow within a people oriented and value driven environment, where cooperation, respect and ambition are key. With headquarters based in Belgium you will be part of an international company having a dynamic, driven, ambitious and collegial atmosphere. We believe a more organic, flexible culture leads to a healthier work-life balance, motivates employees and ensures that we can work well together towards even better outcomes.
You will participate is a culture built on thrust, empowerment, self-management and shared leadership, a culture where we all share the same sense of responsibility to getting the job done.
As Key Account & Category Manager International Accounts you will be part of the commercial team International Accounts in Ghent and will report to the the International Commercial Manager (ICM). The International Account Team takes ownership of the commercialization and coordination of bakery products for international customers in the retail/foodservice and industry segments.
In your role as Key Account & Category Manager you will be responsible for supporting and managing the largest group customer, managing your account(s) and taking up the Category Management lead of the department. You are the intermediary between the client and the different services within Vandemoortele. Finally, key objectives are predetermined in achieving the budget targets in volume, variable contribution and individual targets.
Your key responsibilities are:
Key Account Management:
- Manage together with the ICM the largest customer of VDM externally and internally across all active countries
- Full P&L responsibility for own managed customer (s)
- Developing, working out and implementing an account plan with corresponding KPI’s
- Management of pricing based on market price levels to find the optimal ratio between sales vs. profit by using the group tolls (RMQS and Pricing Tool)
- Negotiating the key account plans with the customer, in line with the long-term objectives and follow up of the results
- Daily follow up of your customer together with the internal services (payments, forecasting,…)
- Matching the assortment of the customer in line with the needs of the market/consumer and in line with the category management strategy.
- Proactive and reactive NPD management with your customers
- Prospection of new market segments/customers
- Category management for International accounts department
- Trusted business advisor for our customers
- Category optimization (determine the point of optimization in pricing, promotion, shelving, and assortment to maximize profitability and shopper satisfaction)
- Gather and leverage
- Consumer knowledge (trends, shopping behavior, insights…)
- Industry trends (competition, substitution, …)
- Market data (legal obligations and changes, political and economic situation, …)
- And this externally and internally by being in close coordination with the VDM international and VDM country local category organizations
Strategy and reporting:
- You manage and participate in drawing up the budget volume and margin, in line with the division's strategy, and use this as a basis for creating specific action items;
- You analyze sales results in relation to budgeted objectives; discuss differences and propose necessary actions to deal with them.
- You hold a Master degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, etc.
- You have min. 5 years of successful commercial experience, ideally within the food industry.
- You have experience with Private label and ideally both FMCG and B2B business
- You have a well-developed analytical (strong in figures, margins, calculation,…), conceptual and synthetic mindset. At the same time, you are pragmatic, problem-solving and pro-active.
- You are able to create trustful relations.
- Above all you are ambitious, energetic, driven and open to receive and give challenges.
- You are a team-player with an open minded mentality.
- As a food lover, you are passionate about food.
- You have strong organizational and negotiation skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, in German, English and Dutch.
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||0|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||276|