Marketing Manager FM Benelux
The Marketing Manager Food Manufactures is responsible for the development of the Benelux market strategy and execution of respective top commercial priorities. A visionary and hands-on marketing and commercial professional, the Marketing Manager FM will develop the strategy together with Sales Director Benelux and work with sales managers to implement it across market segments with Benelux Food Manufacturers customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Co-creates market development plan with Sales Director based on deep consumer, retail and customer understanding
- Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives: launch of innovations and market development projects
- Develops senior-level relationships and guides strategic partnerships with retailers in the region
- Leads Co-creation journey for key local partners in line with commercial priorities of market development plan
- Defines and leads implementation of local customer engagement program with support of Market Segment and Customer Journey teams: Barry Callebaut events, participation in local trade fairs, offline and online communication program.
- Creates locally relevant sales tools with support of Market Segment and Brand &Category teams
- Builds local market, segment and customer understanding with support of Segment Development team, CMI team, customer and market visits
- Discovers and shares local customer, market and segment insights with Market Segment and Brand &Category teams
- Scope: primary focus - Confectionery& Bakery Pastry Segments
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics/Business/Food Engineering
- A minimum of 7years of B2C/B2Retailer and/or Customer Marketing experience.
- Strong Confectionery and Bakery Pastry market and consumer insight is a plus. (For internal candidates it’s a plus, for external- Food market background is a must)
- Ability to develop simple, impactful tools & support for key initiatives
- English (full professional proficiency), Dutch (full professional proficiency), French (working proficiency)
- Travel across Benelux once a week
- A minimum of 2-3 days a week in Wieze, Belgium
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||567|